The 90by30 Coordinating Council is the group responsible for oversight and decision-making of the 90by30 efforts, with the exception of decisions made by local Regional Leadership Teams about local strategies.
The Coordinating Council is comprised of:
- Two representatives from each Regional Leadership Team
- Five (5) at-large members
- Researchers and evaluators working to assess 90by30 efforts
- Representative from the Center for the Prevention of Abuse and Neglect, UO
- Representative from Lane County
- Representative from United Way
- Representative from Early Childhood Learning Council
The Coordinating Council will meet six times a year in 2013 and 2014 and quarterly thereafter.
Members of the Coordinating Council are asked to make a two-year commitment.